FEAST Job Opportunities
Do you love to work with a purpose and a mission? Do you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives? Join our team!
FEAST is Hiring!
Experience Level Intermediate
Job Status: part-time, some remote, for less-than 10 person office.
- Monitor and perform troubleshooting and resolution for simple to moderately complex technical issues – primary issues will involve setting up networking environment, wifi routers, and maintaining current equipment and software.
- Communicate with staff to keep them apprised of the status related to incident and request resolution
- Maintain documentation on any actions taken and current procedures and protocols
- Identifies outdated or inaccurate information within the knowledge base to be updated
- Consult with staff to ensure technology and office systems are meeting their needs and coordinates acquisition and training where needed
- Maintain, evaluate and install all hardware and software
- Research and pursue relevant training opportunities to ensure broad awareness of current and emerging technology solutions.
- Develop and maintain the website, social media integrations and cloud data storage.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support in a networked environment
- Proficient with Office 365, Windows 10, and WordPress website design and management
- Experienced with of Google Analytics, Adwords, Grants, G-Suite and Business account, Constant Contact, CSS, and Formsite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service
Join Our Volunteer Team!
Come bless the many home school families that FEAST serves all year long! There are many opportunities to make a difference in our home school community.
We are loving our new FEAST home at the Denman Estate! There are surprise and delight around every corner. Needless to say, there are so many repair projects and so many cleaning projects that we need your help!
Jeannette Seaman is our Facility Manager and is keeping a list and checking it twice as we try our best to be good stewards of this amazing property.
The buildings have sat empty, the dust has built up, roofs are in need of repair, stone needs to be power washed, and the list goes on and on. Everything from mowing and trimming, to general cleaning, are on the list.
Some items require skills, and some like dusting the 258 paneled squares in the living room only requires a pile of clean microfiber cloths and natural wood cleaner and a group to come alongside us and get it done.
We are pre-scheduling volunteers up to two months in advance. So pick a time on the calendar, grab a friend and sign up. We will be waiting and ready with all the supplies for when you come! Jeannette can be reached at Jseaman@homeschoolfeast.com.
Reasons to volunteer
- Give back to the homeschooling community
- Use your experience and the skills God gave you to make a difference
- Build your resume
- Work with professionals in your area of interest
- Advertising & Marketing
- Web and Print Design
- Web Development
If you are interested in any of the positions above or have a talent you would like to share, please contact Linda Whiten at email@example.com.