Email us at Lwhiten@homeschoolfeast.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Or stop by and visit us at the new location in room 104.
Classes start August 21.
The FEAST Co-op classes will be at Oak Ridge Baptist Church in their Family Life Center. They are located at 10915 Vance Jackson Rd., San Antonio, TX 78230, on the corner of Vance Jackson and Wurzbach Rd.
Attending FEAST Co-op Classes
- Purchase your Patriot Pass (non-refundable).
- Read the Co-op Handbook. All families must agree to follow FEAST Co-op Guidelines and Procedures.
- Apply for Co-op from the Patriots Pass Page and pay your non-refundable Co-op application fee $85. The application fee is payable in the bookstore, over the phone, or online via PayPal.
- Once you are approved, you will be able to access the class registration form from the Patriots Pass Page.
- Complete the co-op orientation before starting classes.
- We will begin accepting the first month’s tuition payment and the semester supply fee at the Teacher Meet and Greet. Your student’s seat will be reserved unless your payments are not received by August 7, 2018.
FEAST Co-op is a full year commitment.
Use the buttons below for more information about our schedule, classes and teachers.
About the FEAST Co-op
The FEAST Co-op program is a great way to get your child involved with other home school children as they participate together in academics and electives.
The primary purpose for the FEAST Teaching Co-op is to provide additional options for parents as they continue to seek the Lord for His provision for their children’s education. It is also to give an opportunity for members of the Body of Christ to make their gifts and talents available to others. It is not the purpose of FEAST to undermine the authority or confidence of parents in any way. Neither can it be a replacement for parent involvement. An added bonus is the opportunity to encourage one another through Christian fellowship.
The FEAST Co-op is not a typical school situation. The parent is completely responsible for their child/children, even while they are at the Co-op and even if parents ARE NOT on campus. Thursday Co-op has mandatory Devotions from 12:30 to 12:50pm. Devotions provide a break time for students to have lunch and down time, but in a supervised Godly manner. No specific doctrine will be taught during devotions only Bible lessons. Every family who stays on campus at this time must attend devotions. This includes Co-op students, parents and siblings. This being said we have instituted rules and guidelines which are available in our CO-OP Handbook (see link below). All parents and students MUST send an email to email@example.com if you are unable to attend the orientation. A copy of our handbook may be viewed and printed out here.
We thank the Lord for every one of our teachers. Without their talents and skills our co-op would not have flourished as much as it has. They are all approved by the FEAST Co-op office with a minimum of two references. Their teaching materials have also been approved and all classes are taught from a Biblical, Christian worldview. Our teachers are self-employed, independent contractors.
Contact the co-op office for questions, comments or suggestions.
Co-op Office Hours Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am-4pm
If you would like to schedule a tour, contact Rose Tovar firstname.lastname@example.org, 210 342 4674 ext 12.
Please note that your phone call should be returned with in two business days.