Find our FEAST organized field trips below and scroll down for a list of local homeschool days.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind; remember your manners will be on display to the world. Please discuss these to equip your children and
have a great time wherever you go!
- Call the coordinator and inform them of sickness or an emergency that will prevent you from attending.
- Prepare the night before.
- Be on time (15 minutes early should be your rule)
- Clothes should be clean, neat, modest and appropriate for the event.
- If you sign up – show up, they are expecting you.
- SMILE! Be friendly, welcoming, and introduce yourself to others.
- Cell phones on vibrate, no texting during the tour. No headphones or earbuds.
- Be considerate of others, follow all rules.
- Be respectful and polite to others, say thank you, excuse me, etc.
- Pay attention to your guide and listen well. Think of thoughtful questions.
- Bathroom stop before the tour begins.
- Supervise your children carefully at all times.
- Ask before you touch and only touch what you are told you may touch.
- If snacks or meals are included, pick up after yourself and help remind others.
- Noisy children or babies may distract the guide or others. Quietly move them to the back of the group as a courtesy.