#GivingTuesday is today! I pray that you will consider supporting FEAST by donating online HERE or drop by the FEAST Office to make your donation!
#GivingTuesday is a great way to say “Thank You” to charities that have blessed your family. What if you had never heard about FEAST? Would it have made a difference? Would you have found your way into home schooling? Would your life have been the same without the relationships, mentors, and friends that you developed along the way?
On #GivingTuesday remember that FEAST is working hard to monitor and track the ever changing needs of home school families in South Texas. With each change, the dynamics are altered. We strive to keep ahead of those changes so that we can inform families who are considering home school, assist families in their educational needs, and promote parent directed education.
- Current educational situation is not challenging their child
- Protection for their child who is being bullied
- Answers for students who are advanced or have special needs, or social disorders.
- Positive socialization for students and parents.
- Families who want the freedom to teach their children their own values
- Want to know which educational venue is best for their child, private, public or home school.
We have two days for getting deals – Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On #GivingTuesday, we have a day for giving back. Together, people are creating a new ritual for our annual calendar. #GivingTuesday is the opening day of the giving season: a reminder of the “reason for the season.”
Every act of generosity counts, and each means even more when we give together. #GivingTuesday includes people of all ethnicities, religions and backgrounds. Together, millions of people demonstrate our common capacity to give.