– Please click on the name of the sport to find out more –
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Psalm 133:1
– From The Bench –
Summer is almost here! SUMMER! Can you believe it? It’s a time for family trips, fun in the sun, pool parties and FEAST Athletic Camps!
While, Football and Volleyball may have just ended their camps, beginning June 5th, Cross Country is on the move every Wednesday out at Live Oak Park with their Summer Run Camp while Basketball will be slam dunking it with their Skills Camp coming up in August. Our Golf and Tennis programs have some BIG plans, so be sure to keep checking our website for more information!
If you have an athlete interested in playing any of these sports or participating in any camp or you have questions, please contact the FEAST Athletics Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 342-4674. You may also contact us if you have an athlete that is interested in participating on a competitive Swim Team.
Be sure to drink lots of water, wear your sunscreen, be safe, and have fun!
Just a reminder – to participate in any FEAST Athletics; you will need a Patriot Pass, which allows your entire family access to all FEAST activities for a full year. We never wish the Patriot Pass to become an economic burden to anyone, so if it is for your family, contact us so that we can work out an arrangement.
Are you interested in coaching for FEAST? If so, please click on the link to fill out the appropriate application.
- If you have never coached before, please click here to fill out an application for new coaches.
- If you have coached previously, please click here to fill out an application for returning coaches.
Important Links, Phone Numbers and Emails:
- FEAST Athletics Handbook All participants must read and agree with the FEAST Sports Handbook.
- Liability Release and Medical Waiver In order to participate in any FEAST sport you must read and agree with this waiver.
- Incident Form Please use this online form to report an incident
- For questions, contact the Athletics Office: (210) 342-4674
- Sports Office Email Address: email@example.com
- Patriot Pass You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $75 per family per year
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $75 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.