From Your Athletic Director,
Our Girls’ Softball, Track & Field, Baseball programs and Volleyball Skills Camps are in full swing. You can see how they are doing by checking out their sports pages on our website. Basketball season has ended. See how they did at Nationals by going to the basketball page on our homeschoolfeast.com website.
You can find information for golf or tennis on our golf and tennis pages of our FEAST website and you may contact our athletic director for more information on these opportunities for individual players.
FEAST FOOTBALL SPRING CAMP will occur May 13-23, 2019 Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri only 5-7:30pm (arrive 4:30pm for warm-up) at the Winston School San Antonio, 8565 Ewing Halsell, San Antonio, TX 78229. For more information go to our football page on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Psalm 133:1
|Please click on an icon to find out more about an individual sport.|
Interested in Coaching?
Are you interested in coaching for FEAST? If so, please click on the link to fill out the appropriate application.
- If you have never coached before, please click here to fill out an application for new coaches.
- If you have coached previously, please click here to fill out an application for returning coaches.
How to Participate?
- Patriot Pass You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $75 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.
- FEAST Sports Handbook All participants must read and agree with the FEAST Sports Handbook.
- Liability Release and Medical Waiver In order to participate in any FEAST sport you must read and agree with this waiver.
Important Links, Phone Numbers, and Emails:
- Incident Form Please use this online form to report an incident
- For questions, contact the Sports Office: (210) 342-4674
- Sports Office Email Address: email@example.com