Please click on an icon to find out more about an individual sport.
From Your Athletic Director,
Our spring sports programs are wrapping up. To continue such fine programs, we need three individuals to step up to act as sport commissioners for next year. Read on to find out which sports you might be able to help with. Basketball will be entering teams in summer leagues this June. If you have a player interested or would like to help coach, please email the athletic director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have now split our boy’s and girls’ basketball commissioner’s positions. Maley Young has now been appointed as the Girls’ Basketball Commissioner. We are in need of a boys’ basketball commissioner for this coming season; anyone who wishes to be considered for the position to call or email the athletic director at email@example.com.
We also will have an opening for high school soccer commissioner coming open this spring. If this program is to continue, we will need someone to step into her shoes.
Volleyball is now holding skills camps this spring. If your girl has an intention in playing with us this coming fall, we highly encourage being a part of this skill-building program this spring. Volleyball is now under the leadership of Mrs. Edie Miller who took the reins from previous commissioner Mrs. Barrera, who did a fine job. Coach Miller has been with us for several years, and her taking over lends a good sense of continuity to this fine program.
Football will have spring camp in May under new Head Coach Robert Benitez, who had functioned in previous years as our Offensive Coordinator. Our football, volleyball, basketball and cross-country commissioners are all busy at this time building schedules and budgets for their seasons this coming fall.
Remember that to participate in any FEAST sports, you will need a Patriot Pass, which allows your entire family access to all FEAST activities for a full year. Remember also that we never wish the Patriot Pass to become an economic burden to anyone, so if it is for your family, contact us so that we can work out a barter arrangement. We hope that you and your family will find a place in all of these sports activities, and we pray that you are all well.
If you need more information on any of these sports, please call us at 210-861-0454 or email Scott Lane at AD@homeschoolfeast.com.
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Psalm 133:1
Are you interested in coaching for FEAST? If so, please click on the link to fill out the appropriate application.
- If you have never coached before, please click here to fill out an application for new coaches.
- If you have coached previously, please click here to fill out an application for returning coaches.
Important Links, Phone Numbers and Emails:
- FEAST Sports Handbook All participants must read and agree with the FEAST Sports Handbook.
- Liability Release and Medical Waiver In order to participate in any FEAST sport you must read and agree with this waiver.
- Incident Form Please use this online form to report an incident
- For questions, contact the Sports Office: (210) 342-4674 ext. 14
- Sports Office Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patriot Pass You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.