Home schooling is one of the best ways to educate a child, but the expense can be overwhelming for some families. No government help, no tax cuts or credits and no school vouchers are available to help with this expense. However, God has used the generous donations of other home schooling families to help those that just need a little more help purchasing just the right materials to educate their children at home. Because of these gifts, FEAST is pleased to announce that once again educational scholarships are available to families who have a financial need. If you need help purchasing your school books for the 2019/2020 school year… FEAST is here to help!
• Family must live in Bexar, Kendall, Guadalupe, Wilson, Atascosa, Medina, Bandera, Comal, or Blanco Counties.
• Children must be in the range of 6 to 18 years of age as of September 1 of the applicable school year.
• Family must have successfully completed at least one (1) year of home schooling.
• Family agrees to partner with FEAST by volunteering at FEAST once each month. (Signups available mid-June.)
• Family must meet the income eligibility guidelines.
Turn in your completed application, in person, to the FEAST Office by 4pm on July 15.
For more information, email Ruth Perez at email@example.com
If you have been blessed and would like to bless other homeschooling families by donating to the scholarship fund, please donate below.