Happy New year! We pray that all of you had a wonderful holiday season and a joyous Christmas!
We have fielded nine basketball teams that are now into their seasons. High School Soccer is also at midseason.
Golf is in their skills season with both middle school and high school players receiving professional instruction from our partners at the “First Tee.” Anyone wishing to join this fine instructional program is welcome to do so. Contact us for more information.
We are looking forward to baseball, track and field, as well as our new girls’ softball program which will all be coming this spring. Baseball had their kick off meeting last month. Contact us if you need information about this sport which is now getting into preseason drills. Track and Field will have their kick off meetings on January 4th and 8th. Girls’ softball will have their kick off meeting January 16th with practices starting the following week.
Remember that to participate in any FEAST sports, you will need a Patriot Pass, which allows your entire family access to all FEAST activities for a full year. That Patriot Pass is now at half-price for those who only participate in spring sports. Remember also that we never wish the Patriot Pass to become an economic burden to anyone, so if it is for your family, contact us so that we can work out a barter arrangement. We hope that you and your family will find a place in all of these sports activities, and we pray that you are all well.
If you need more information on any of these sports, please call us at 210-861-0454 or email Scott Lane at AD@homeschoolfeast.com.
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Psalm 133:1
Are you interested in coaching for FEAST? If so, please click on the link to fill out the appropriate application.
- If you have never coached before, please click here to fill out an application for new coaches.
- If you have coached previously, please click here to fill out an application for returning coaches.
Important Links, Phone Numbers and Emails:
- FEAST Sports Handbook All participants must read and agree with the FEAST Sports Handbook.
- Liability Release and Medical Waiver In order to participate in any FEAST sport you must read and agree with this waiver.
- Incident Form Please use this online form to report an incident
- For questions, contact the Sports Office: (210) 342-4674 ext. 14
- Sports Office Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patriot Pass You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.