Please click on an icon to find out more about an individual sport.
From Your Athletic Director,
Girls’ Softball, Track & Field, Baseball, and Volleyball Skills Camps have begun. Basketball and high school Soccer are winding toward the end of their seasons.
We are still looking for a Golf Commissioner, if one is not located soon, we will have no organized FEAST golf season. However, you can find information for golf lessons in this issue of MANNA as well as on the golf page of our FEAST website. You may also contact our athletic director, Scott Lane at ad@ homeschoolfeast.com for more information on golf opportunities for individual players.
We currently have no one appointed as commissioner for middle school soccer. If someone does not step up for that position in the next couple of months, we will not have a middle school soccer program in August through October.
Remember that to participate in any FEAST sports, you will need a Patriot Pass, which allows your entire family access to all FEAST activities for a full year. The price of the Patriot Pass has now been cut almost in half because we have less overhead than we had at the Burwood location. Remember also that we never wish the Patriot Pass to become an economic burden to anyone, so if it is for your family, contact us so that we can work out a barter arrangement.
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Psalm 133:1
Are you interested in coaching for FEAST? If so, please click on the link to fill out the appropriate application.
- If you have never coached before, please click here to fill out an application for new coaches.
- If you have coached previously, please click here to fill out an application for returning coaches.
Important Links, Phone Numbers and Emails:
- FEAST Sports Handbook All participants must read and agree with the FEAST Sports Handbook.
- Liability Release and Medical Waiver In order to participate in any FEAST sport you must read and agree with this waiver.
- Incident Form Please use this online form to report an incident
- For questions, contact the Sports Office: (210) 342-4674
- Sports Office Email Address: email@example.com
- Patriot Pass You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport.
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $75 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.