Please click on an icon to find out more about an individual sport.
From Your Athletic Director,
Our spring sports programs are wrapping up. Baseball as well as track and field each had fine seasons. We would like to especially congratulate our girls’ softball team for successfully completing their first season.
Basketball will be entering a JV boys team in the summer league this June. We have now split our boy’s and girls’ basketball commissioner’s positions. Maley Young has now been appointed as the Girls’ Basketball Commissioner. We have been blessed with a committee of three people led by Antonio Halliburton who have stepped up to do game scheduling for our boys’ high school basketball program. We could still use other people to help with other roles, such as scheduling our facilities and referees. If you can help with this, please call or email the athletic director at email@example.com or 210-861-0454.
We also will have an opening for boy’s high school soccer commissioner coming open this spring. If this program is to continue, we will need someone to step into this commissioner’s shoes. We are now looking for a new golf commissioner. If you would like to help with either of these, please contact Scott Lane at the AD email or phone shown above.
Volleyball will be having tryouts June 6. If your girl has an intention in playing with us this coming fall, she will need to tryout. Volleyball is now building their fall schedule and securing new playing facilities in light of our impending move. Football has completed their spring camp, they will get under way with their new season in August.
Cross country is running their normal free summer running program. Contact Commissioner Mark Jones for information on this fine offering.
Remember that to participate in any FEAST sports, you will need a Patriot Pass, which allows your entire family access to all FEAST activities for a full year. The patriot pass fee has been lowered for all participating families so register today and start taking advantage of all the benefits! We hope that all of you have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you at the game!If you need more information on any of these sports, please call us at 210-861-0454 or email Scott Lane at AD@homeschoolfeast.com.
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Psalm 133:1
Are you interested in coaching for FEAST? If so, please click on the link to fill out the appropriate application.
- If you have never coached before, please click here to fill out an application for new coaches.
- If you have coached previously, please click here to fill out an application for returning coaches.
Important Links, Phone Numbers and Emails:
- FEAST Sports Handbook All participants must read and agree with the FEAST Sports Handbook.
- Liability Release and Medical Waiver In order to participate in any FEAST sport you must read and agree with this waiver.
- Incident Form Please use this online form to report an incident
- For questions, contact the Sports Office: (210) 342-4674 ext. 14
- Sports Office Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patriot Pass You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.