Please click on an icon to find out more about an individual sport.
From Your Athletic Director,
FEAST has a wealth of sports programs going on for October!
Football is in their second month of the season. Basketball registration is open and will begin practices and games this month. Cross Country and Volleyball are winding down their seasons.
Thanks to Patrick Dobson for taking over the reins of our High School Soccer program. Thanks also to Diane White who is retiring as soccer commissioner, but made sure everything was put together for this season before handing things off to Mr. Dobson. Exciting news for this season is that our High School Soccer program will be going Coed! Registration for high school soccer is now open.
We are looking for a new golf commissioner. If you love golf, and would like to help with this, please contact Scott Lane at the athletic director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-861-0454.
Remember that to participate in any FEAST Sports, you will need a Patriot Pass, which allows your entire
family access to all FEAST activities for a full year. The price of the Patriot Pass has now been cut almost in half because we have less overhead than we did at the Burwood location. Remember also that we never wish the Patriot Pass to become an economic burden to anyone, so if it is for your family, contact us so that we can work out a barter arrangement. We hope that all of you have a great autumn!
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.” Psalm 133:1
Are you interested in coaching for FEAST? If so, please click on the link to fill out the appropriate application.
- If you have never coached before, please click here to fill out an application for new coaches.
- If you have coached previously, please click here to fill out an application for returning coaches.
Important Links, Phone Numbers and Emails:
- FEAST Sports Handbook All participants must read and agree with the FEAST Sports Handbook.
- Liability Release and Medical Waiver In order to participate in any FEAST sport you must read and agree with this waiver.
- Incident Form Please use this online form to report an incident
- For questions, contact the Sports Office: (210) 342-4674 ext. 14
- Sports Office Email Address: email@example.com
- Patriot Pass You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.